To help you formulate and realign foundational, sustainable and reusable Business Strategy & Business Plan to run and scale up a small organization.
At the end of this small program, you will have:
- Clarified the 5 main elements of a Business Strategy
- Laid out Implementation Plan matched to available resources and timelines
- Defined your internal stakeholders: skillsets & suppliers
- Defined your external stakeholders: customers / clients
- Defined your customer avatar: who are you serving / providing services to
- Created a marketing and sales plan
- Created a Budgeting start up template and financial system
- Started to project your business for now and future
THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU IF:
- You are an entrepreneur just starting out
- Planning to start your own business and to leave your 8-5 job
- Just left your 8-5 job and are starting a new small business
- Have a small home run business
WHAT THE PROCESS ENTAILS
- One (1) hour call with Barbara Mutedzi to define and clarify the above
- Five (5) days self-work for you to expand on the above
- A worksheet will be shared to use for the work above
- One (1) hour call to complete the journey and to start operating the business from this strong foundation
Listen and watch my interview with Simone where we talked about how I managed to move from full time employment, to becoming a consultant and finally to owning my own business. Here is the You Tube link to the interview: CLICK HERE
Under a program with the International Labor Organization (ILO), I am in partnership with a local private organization, currently mentoring SMEs in parts of the country. I look forward to being of service to you as well. Let’s Begin:
SMALL BUSINESS STRATEGY & PLAN
Coaching in building a foundational & sustainable business strategy & business plan to run and scale a small business.
For an extra, 295.00, you can get extra tutoring on a Social Media Strategy; then from there: setting up, scheduling (i.e. automating), running and using online social media scheduling platforms including Planoly, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, Canva and Calendly.
Don’t delay starting and running your own business. Click the Pay buttons above and let’s get you set up and ready to go!